The Santa Story Revisited How to Give Your Children a Santa They Will Never Outgrow
In stock - ships within 2-3 business days.
Keep everything you love about Santa... without the deception!
Do you want to be honest with your children about Santa Claus, and also want them to experience the joy and magic of the jolly fellow? You're not alone.
Arita Trahan's book, The Santa Story Revisited, offers the best of both worlds.
Paperback, 8.5" x 5.5". 176 pages.
The Santa Story Revisited:
- Gives children a new way of "make believing" in Santa Claus
- Presents a new, worry-free approach to the Santa story
- Protects the child who already believes in Santa from future disappointment
- Converts the story of Santa Claus into a game that anyone can play
- Gives children a way to learn the joy of giving as well as receiving
See also: Jan Hunt's article "Does the Santa Legend Endanger Trust?"