Save The Natural Child Project
"Your site has been a lifesaver for me and you so very much deserve to be able to continue. The world has never needed your work more than it does now." - Soline W.
The Natural Child Project is a labor of love started by parenting counselor Jan Hunt and her son Jason in 1996. It has promoted compassionate parenting and natural learning for twenty years. We are grateful for the opportunity to have reached so many families, but now we need your help. If everyone reading this gives just $5.00 we can continue our work.
Our current goals include a sequel to The Natural Child, an audiobook edition of The Unschooling Unmanual, a booklet on standing up for children, a comprehensive upgrade to our website, and more.
It is our deepest hope that our work will help to create a world in which all children are treated with dignity, respect, understanding, and compassion.
Our current goals include:
- An upgrade to a modern, mobile-friendly website
- More new articles and content for the site
- A sequel to Jan's first book, The Natural Child
- An audiobook of The Unschooling Unmanual
- A new edition of Whatever Happened to Mother
- A new book on standing up for children
- A new book based on Dr. Elliott Barker's work
- Teleclasses for parenting and unschooling support
Thank you so much for your support!
"Nothing is more important in the world today than the nurturing that children receive in the first three years of life, for it is in these earliest years that the capacities for trust, empathy, and affection originate." - Dr. Elliott Barker, The Critical Importance of MotheringThank you so much to all those who have helped us through the years!
Jan Hunt, M.Sc., Director
Jason Hunt, Co-director
The Natural Child Project